Friday, August 10, 2012

An Obsession with Style's Book Club...


I am currently reading where we belong by emily giffin... after seeing the movie Something Borrowed, which was based on the book of the same name by Emily Giffin, I started to look for her latest books... and this book does not disappoint... Emily Giffin has a writing style that gets you involved from early on, making you dive into the pages ahead because you just can't wait to find out what happens of which I am guilty of... yet, I continued to read the entire book, page by page as I longed to see how the characters got to where they were going... this is a tale of an old secret, lost love and how life will always take you where you were meant to be... Happy Friday!!!

Photo via: the coveteur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...