Monday, October 1, 2012

What type of pocketbook girl are you...

Going through my closets this past week, I sorted through all the pocketbooks I have... and as I placed them into their new spots, I wondered... what type of pocketbook girl are you???


Are you a clutch girl or are you... 


an arm bag girl??? Do you like to hold your bag... 


or, do you like to wear it close to your heart???


Or do you wear yours on your shoulder as you're out the door... however you wear your bag, wear it well and have a happy Monday!!!


Photo #1 via: all the pretty birds, Photo #2 & #3 via: wayne tippetts, Photo #4 & #6 via: mr. newton, Photo # 5 & 7 via: vanessa jackman, Photo #8 via: mehmet erzincan, Photo #9 via: easy fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...