Monday, September 10, 2012

How do you do: Kate Spade "Cloverdale" Dots Rose Bowl...

As I mentioned in an earlier {post}, I purchased a round vase with the plans of tackling a DIY Kate Spade "Cloverdale" Dots Rose Bowl one day... well, I finally did it and here are the easy steps... 


Once you have your vase ready to go, you'll need gold gloss enamel paint and a brush with a tip that is about a 1/4 inch thick...


While I drew on the dots freehand, I would definitely say if you can find a stencil with the right size circles then GO FOR IT... once the painting is done, leave to dry for the required time as stated on the bottle... 



And finally a DIY well done... enjoy!!!

Photos and DIY via: An Obsession with Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...