Monday, January 23, 2012

Jonathan Adler has you covered...


Jonathan Adler's shop is always a stop I make during my Madison Avenue walks... the whimsical decor never fails to put a smile on my face... so when I heard Jonathan Adler designed toilet paper canisters for Cottonelle, I was very intrigued... 


Jonathan Adler designed these three toilet paper canisters for Cottonelle which can be purchased {here}... while these canisters were created for holding toilet paper, I can't help but imagine using them for anything but... on a desk as a glamorous pen holder... in the bathroom as a cotton ball holder... on a side table with a beautiful bouquet... 


the possibilities are endless... enjoy!!!

Photo #1 & #2 via: apartment therapy, Photo #3 via: hgtv, Photo #4 & #5 via: making it lovely 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...