Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Food files: Cheesecake Confessions...


While I've been told that I have a knack for crafting incredible desserts, due to a lack of time my production of baking creations has slowed down tremendously... But with Valentine's day fast approaching, I would love to bake that someone special a scrumptious cheesecake... 



Since time is still limited, I will be using my quick and easy secret recipe for a mouth watering cheesecake... enjoy and remember, it's our little secret!!!
 MIX sixteen ounces of softened cream cheese, 1/2 cup of sugar, 1/2 tsp. vanilla, two eggs
POUR above into either a 6 ounce or 9 inch prepared graham cracker crumb crust
BAKE at 350 degrees for forty minutes- let cool before serving


Photo #1 via: FGR
Photo #2 via: Country Home
Recipe via: An Obsession with Style archives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...